CLINICS AND LESSONS ** SUBJECT TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS**
|Intense classes and individualized attention for any level of player from beginner to advanced. Juniors will develop outstanding rallying skills, footwork, and technique of all strokes. Level appropriate games, match play and tactics are focused on to create an all-around skilled player.
Junior Training -Juniors will be grouped by age & level
· #SW5: 5 - 6 pm - ages 8 -17 all levels – Starts Wednesday, May 5th
· #SW6: 6 - 7 pm - ages 8 -17 all levels – Starts Wednesday, May 5th
· #SF5: 5 - 6 pm - ages 7-17 all levels – Starts Friday, May 7th
· #SF6: 6 - 7 pm - ages 7-17 all levels – Starts Friday, May7th
· #SF7: 7 - 8 pm - ages 9-17 all levels - Starts Friday, May 7th
1/2 Day Morning Tennis Camps
· Offered the weeks of July 5th, 12th, 19th, and August 9th.
· Discounts for those who register early!
To register, go to www.tenniseveryone.ca or contact us at 905-606-2094.
All lessons are subject to Covid-19 restrictions. Please confirm availability with tenniseveryone.
Springfield Tennis Club BOD has entered into an agreement with tenniseveryone to be our Pro-Coach for the Tennis season 2021, as such, no other pro-coaching is allowed on our courts for 2021 except through tenniseveryone
Springfield Tennis Club is proud to have Dean Procellato as our head coach. Dean organizes our League Play and is always available to provide excellent instruction. Private and semi-private lessons can be arranged through his Tennis Everyone website. (www.tenniseveryone.ca)
If you are looking for private lessons, you can book with your head Pro, Dean Porcellato or his assistant Tarek Nouneh.
- Head Pro – Dean Porcellato email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fee: Private $60/hr./pp - Semi-private (2 players) $35/hr./pp
- Dean’s Assistant Pro – TBA
Dean is a Tennis Canada certified coach and has over 25 years of experience. He has worked with all ages of players from age 3 to 99, as well as all levels from beginner to tournament players. Throughout the years Dean has spearheaded the innovation of new program ideas in Mississauga and Brampton such as Family Tennis, Tots Tennis for 4-6 year olds, Adult Round Robin and Drills, Half Day Junior Summer Tennis Camps for ages 4+ and Junior and Adult Inter-Club league programs involving numerous Mississauga Tennis Clubs. More recently he has played an integral role working with Tennis Canada to introduce "Progressive Tennis" to tennis clubs and programs in the City of Mississauga. Tennis Everyone's highly qualified team of coaches has helped thousands of young children and adults learn to play and enjoy the sport of a life time.